Friday, August 12, 2005

Disturbingly funny

This linked thread is about Gold Bond and a somewhat novel use for it. I stole the link from the Penn State BWI board, but they don't deserve a link from me. I was practically rolling on the floor I was laughing so hard reading this thread. Some of my favorite excerpts about Gold Bond:

--white magic
--like Winona Ryder licking me after sipping a cool glass of water
--1,000 little gnomes with icey hands massaging your boys

Man, those Subaru Impreza owners. The stuff they come up with. Come to think of it, it is pretty humid down here...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I could ever have gotten through high school without goldbond on the boys! I mean seriously try it you will not be dissapointed.

Fri Aug 26, 03:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home