In no particular order....
- Beautiful autumn days with clear skies, 55 degree temps, and leaves turning spectacular colors all around
- Being part of the sheer mass of humanity that descends on Stadium and Main starting at the wee hours of the morning
- The moment when you first walk through the gate to your section and see the majestic field and stadium open up before your eyes
- The band marching over from Revelli Hall
- The helmets
- The fight song
- When the players come out for their pre-game warmups and you can just see the energy waiting to burst out as they prepare to annihilate their opponents
- "Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting the 235 member Michigan Marching Band: Band, take the field"
- Feeling the anticipation and excitement when the players gather in the tunnel and the explosion of energy when they come flying out under the M Club banner
- The smell of all sorts of tailgate foods being grilled up
- The crack of that first beer can in the early morning to help warm you up
- Waking up at 6:30 in the morning even though it's a road game and trying to figure out how to kill time before the game starts because you're too wide awake to go back to sleep
I'll probably think of some more as the season draws closer, but damn it's almost that time of year again.