1) Ohio State - what's not to like? Their offense is humming and they sit atop the polls at #1 in the nation. The only chink in the armor might be on D this year.
2) Michigan - the Wolverines solidified their #2 spot with a throttling of Notre Dame. They've got the best defense in the conference and an offense with big play ability.
3) Iowa - if Drew Tate is playing, they've got a chance in every game. Not enough talent around him to rank them any higher at this point.
4) Penn State - I have a feeling they will be up and down this year. Morelli isn't good enough to take full advantage of their skill position talent and their D has some holes.
5) Michigan State - Once again, the Spartans are starting to get some hopes up in September. Will it last? Hopefully for at least one more week against the Irish.
6) Wisconsin - 3 games, 3 wins, 3 horrible opponents. We'll see what they are made of in Ann Arbor this week.
7a) Purdue - middle of the pack type of team.
7b) Minnesota - see 7a
9) Northwestern - they've at least got some talent.
10) Indiana - which is more than I can say about the Hoosiers.
11) Illinois - u.g.l.y. Syracuse?!?!?!?!?!
Labels: College Football