What a Saturday afternoon
- Drew Stanton is an idiot. In case you missed it, he mouthed off this week noting that he "hates Michigan, the University of Puke as it is known in my house". Thanks, Drew. You'd hate to have Michigan overlook your free falling team. No need to punch them in the face and get their attention.
- Michigan State's defense is bad and Michigan's offense is red hot.
- Michigan State's offensive line is banged up.
- Drew Stanton got injured by LaMarr Woodley last time he played in Michigan Stadium and it might not be the last time Woodley injures him in Michigan Stadium.
- If Drew Stanton is an idiot, what does that make John L Smith?
Labels: Michigan Football