Saturday, September 08, 2007

First Team to 40 Points Wins

Well, I'm not sure what to expect in the Michigan-Oregon game today in terms of picking a winner. I know Michigan is still a sizeable favorite, but after last week you can't be too sure of anything. What I do know is that there should be a ton of points scored by both teams. I mean Michigan couldn't stop a D-1AA team from scoring 30+ points, so why would you expect them to stop a good offense from the Pac Ten? On the other hand, Oregon has a bad defense and Michigan still has a good offense (particularly if Chad Henne and the WRs get their timing back).

I'm going to guess the score will end up somewhere in the 42-38 range with big plays galore. Should be fun to watch and hopefully the Wolverines find a way to avoid their 4th straight loss.

I'm feeling a little better after my week of vacation. It was nice not being around anybody I knew and leaving the phone off and just forgetting that the Appalachian State game even happened. Unfortunately I'm now back and they better not lose again or this week I will never hear the end of it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger robert paulson said...

Apparently Oregon didn't even need close to 40 points to win today, though they could've scored 50 if they wanted to. I'm having a hard time finding a worse team than Michigan in the Big Ten right now. They might do the unthinkable and not even come close to sniffing a bowl game this year.

Sat Sep 08, 08:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home