Thursday, November 17, 2005

Just a little something to keep in mind








When it comes to the Ohio State game, it's time for somebody to step up and make plays. And if Mike Hart is healthy I think he's the guy to do it. Ohio State has a great run defense, but Mike Hart is special. And he has a chance to have a legendary game on Saturday. 200+ yards? If it was anybody but him I'd say there was no chance. But I cannot bet against Mike Hart. No way, no how. The kid just doesn't go down. I'd love to see him stick his name up with Tim Biakabutuka as having a game for the ages carrying the ball against the Buckeyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger robert paulson said...

I'm just saying Mike Hart is one of those guys that is capable of having a game for the ages.

That said, it would be quite nice if Henne can get on a roll as well.

Thu Nov 17, 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home