Big Ten Power Rankings, Week 7
1) Wisconsin - luckiest team this side of the Rockies for their great escape in Minnesota. But what the hey, they've only got 1 conference loss and already have wins over Michigan and Minnesota.
2) Penn State - got bounced in Ann Arbor (again), but at least made it a hell of a game. I think they could win the rest of their games.
3) Ohio State - extremely lucky that MSU spartaned themselves once again last week because they didn't look very good.
4) Iowa - is this 2004 deja vu all over again? We'll see how they do with the up and down Wolverines coming to town.
5) Minnesota - woulda, coulda, shoulda still doesn't count as a win. A fluke loss is still a loss. Etc.
6) Michigan - are they capable of winning consecutive games? Maybe, maybe not.
7) Northwestern - Nice Ws over Wisconsin and Purdue.
8) Michigan State - every year they watch their season implode and this is shaping up like a typical Spartan season.
9) Purdue - yep, they suck.
10) Indiana - theoretically they could still make a bowl game.
11) Illinois - baaaaaaaad